Stanley opens first standalone outlet in Dubai
Dubai, March 7, 2012
Stanley Hand Tools, a leading provider of solutions in hand tools, has launched its largest store in the UAE. Located on Dubai’s Sheikh Zayed Road, this is the company’s first standalone outlet in the country.
Sprawling across an area of 1500 sq ft, the store curtails 2,000 stock-keeping units and offers hand tools and equipments that are required in the day-to-day lives of the consumer – both for industrial and home use.
Offering an un-paralleled variety, the store offers one-stop-shop solution to customers looking for hand tools.
“It is great honour to bring all the Stanley Hand Tools under one roof closer to our customers in the UAE. We aim to offer variety and convenience for both the dealers and end-users to come and see the full range of Stanley Hand Tools in our showroom,” said Mohammed Pansari, senior manager at Al Wifaq General Trading, the distributors of Stanley Hand Tools in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain