Fujifilm launches interchangeable lens camera
Dubai, March 7, 2012
Fujifilm launched its all-new interchangeable lens camera system at the Gulf Photo Plus (GPP) 2012, a major photography event, in Dubai Knowledge Village.
Acclaimed photographer Zack Arias introduced the X–Pro1 camera to the public with a presentation followed by a live demo shoot unveiling the high quality camera. The camera has made its much anticipated UAE debut and is now available across the country.
“The X-Pro1 recently won several awards at the CES 2012 and was subject to international acclaim,” said Keitaro So, general manager, Fujifilm Electronics Imaging Division, Mena.
“We are anticipating the same response from the UAE market after the launch in partnership with GPP 2012. Zack Arias, the editorial music photographer, was kind enough to launch our camera here with his presentation and live demo shoot which enthralled audiences.”
“The X-Pro1 marks the re-entry of Fujifilm into the interchangeable lens system camera category, with award winning design and technology that lives up to our legacy of supporting the culture of photography.”
The top and base of the X-Pro1 are made from die-cast aluminium alloy which combined with high quality touches like precise engraving on the top-plate and hand-enamelled lettering on the lenses, underlines the fact that the entire Fujifilm X-Pro1 system is built without compromise.
The key features of this 16 Megapixel camera are its APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor TM, a brand new X lens mount, Hybrid Multi Viewfinder and three prime lenses.
The GPP 2012 sees the world’s leading photographers visit the event to conduct workshops and give seminars from March 5 to 10. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays