Esmod store features top Emirati designer
Dubai, March 28, 2012
Up to 13 designs from the ready-to-wear collection of Emirati fashion designer Madeyya Al Mazrouie are currently being showcased at the recently opened Esmod Fashion Designers’ Incubator in Dubai’s Wafi mall.
This collection had previously received rave reviews for its distinct design appeal and workmanship when it was featured at the Berlin-Dubai Festival in Dubai.
The Esmod Fashion Designers’ Incubator, which aims to usher in the UAE’s next generation of fashion designers, is a 2,500 sq ft facility that provides a unique and highly visible talent incubator for selected Esmod graduates to showcase their collections, accessories and other exclusive creations.
“I believe that showcasing my creations at the Esmod Fashion Store in Wafi will inspire several budding fashion designers in the country to pursue their dreams,” said Al Mazrouie.
“I am willing to share my experience and knowledge with young, aspiring designers so that they have a deeper understanding of what it takes to succeed in this competitive field.”
An alumna of Esmod University, the Middle East’s only French school fully dedicated to fashion, Al Mazrouie has participated in several shows organised by Germany’s Goethe-Institut.
Al Mazrouie currently runs a boutique in Jumeirah, Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE