Esmod store features top Emirati designer
Dubai, March 28, 2012
Up to 13 designs from the ready-to-wear collection of Emirati fashion designer Madeyya Al Mazrouie are currently being showcased at the recently opened Esmod Fashion Designers’ Incubator in Dubai’s Wafi mall.
This collection had previously received rave reviews for its distinct design appeal and workmanship when it was featured at the Berlin-Dubai Festival in Dubai.
The Esmod Fashion Designers’ Incubator, which aims to usher in the UAE’s next generation of fashion designers, is a 2,500 sq ft facility that provides a unique and highly visible talent incubator for selected Esmod graduates to showcase their collections, accessories and other exclusive creations.
“I believe that showcasing my creations at the Esmod Fashion Store in Wafi will inspire several budding fashion designers in the country to pursue their dreams,” said Al Mazrouie.
“I am willing to share my experience and knowledge with young, aspiring designers so that they have a deeper understanding of what it takes to succeed in this competitive field.”
An alumna of Esmod University, the Middle East’s only French school fully dedicated to fashion, Al Mazrouie has participated in several shows organised by Germany’s Goethe-Institut.
Al Mazrouie currently runs a boutique in Jumeirah, Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range