New Motorola Atrix2 packs top features
Dubai, April 4, 2012
Motorola Mobility has launched a new smartphone that amps up entertainment at a competitive price, the company claimed.
Motorola Atrix 2 offers the ultimate boredom-blitzing gaming experience, serving up a dizzy mix of action, fantasy and adventure straight from the phone thanks to a package from EA games, it said.
The Android-powered smartphone delivers blazingly fast connectivity and packs a 1GHz dual-core processor for faster browsing and video. A 4.3 inch qHD screen offers the perfect stage for photos and videos, advanced 3D graphics and smooth, crystal-clear game play, said the company.
Customers can browse over 450,000 games and apps on Google Play and store them on 4GB of on-board memory or up to 32GB of optional MicroSD card storage.
“Loaded with the full-throttle technical specs needed to get the most out of the mobile multiverse on the go, Motorola Atrix2 goes above and beyond typical smartphone functionality to offer stunning performance,” said Raed Hafez, managing director for Motorola Mobility, Middle East & Africa.
“Smartphone users in the Middle East crave power, versatility and style. Motorola Atrix2 is ready to emphatically deliver on all fronts - a world-class device for work and play with incredible, entertaining content from EA Games that puts your down-time to the test,” Hafez said. “Whether it’s achieving high scores, watching movies, web surfing or sharing pictures, the phone offers a range of features and capabilities ready to challenge you and banish boredom for good.”
The new device is available from selected leading UAE mobile phone retailers. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain