Samsung launches Nike Tab in Jordan
Amman, April 15, 2012
Samsung Electronics Levant, a global leader in digital media and digital convergence technologies, has launched its new Nike tablet in the Jordanian market.
The new Samsung Nike Tab belongs to Series 7, which boasts the thinnest and most compact chassis. It has super-slim components tailor-made to fit into the innovative single shell body, said a statement.
Nike Tab is Samsung’s first tablet to run Windows 7 operating system.
Sang Suk Roh, Samsung Electronics Levant president, said: “Today, users want the full experience of desktop computers, however with the ability to perform these functions while on the move. And now with Samsung’s latest tablet technology, the Nike Tab, consumers can carry out their tasks freely at any time and in any place.”
"Nike Tab provides a new category of Tablet PCs, which represents the next level of innovation in advanced technology and excellent design, where the use of computers is elevated creating a richer experience," he added.
The new device combines stylish design with 12.9 mm thickness, weighing 860g only, and powerful performance with the Intel Core i5\i3 Processor, 2GB/4GB memory and 64 GB SSD, accompanied with an 11.6 inch LCD HD SuperBright Plus screen with 400nit brightness and Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics card. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign