H&M opens at Ajman City Centre
Ajman, April 22, 2012
International fashion retailer H&M which is dedicated to men, women and children’s clothing, has now opened at Ajman City Centre.
Renowned for its collaborations with industry veterans such as Karl Lagerfireld, Versace and Sonia Rykiel, the brand is synonymous around the world with affordable, up-to-date and high- quality fashion.
“As our mall continues to evolve, we are happy to welcome this prominent fashion retailer,” said Jassim Al Khajah, senior mall manager for Ajman City Centre. “At Ajman City Centre we pride ourselves on our ability to continuously provide convenient, value-oriented brands and services to our loyal customers. H&M is a great addition to our already diverse retail mix, offering fashion and quality at the best price”. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain