Giordano launches new ‘Spring’ collection
Dubai, April 24, 2012
Leading international apparel retailer, Giordano, has launched the finale of its 2012 Spring collection series, featuring new style wrinkle-free shirts for men and on trend shoulder ball tops for ladies.
The new wrinkle-free shirt range is ideal for someone who lives a busy high-energy life, a statement from the high-end retailer said. A demanding lifestyle calls for a high performance shirt that comes with a clean, crisp finish that’s soft to the touch.
Giordano’s shirt, made of 100 per cent cotton remains impeccable all day making it ideal for the active and busy man.
The collection comes in plain Oxford fabric with different colour options – white, sky blue, grey, black, deep red and navy, as well as in stripes and plaids, offering men more choices to personalise their style, the statement said.
The new shirt range can be easily paired with Giordano’s stretched khakis and wrinkle-free trousers for a well-coordinated look.
Giordano’s women’s collection brings out the energetic female persona with the introduction of new shoulder ball tops. The over-sized tops with a wide neckline come in a variety of fresh and bright colours in lively shades of pink, yellow, green, and, purple and black and white striped combination.
The tops are part of the Mix & Media trend which is the centrepiece of the women’s spring 2012 collection. The women’s range is characterised by different natural fabrics, vibrant colours and long and asymmetrical cuts.
For a complete outfit, these tops are perfect to wear with Giordano’s skinny pants and Audrey Fit Capri’s in both denim and khakis, the statement said.
“At Giordano, we continue to spice up our offerings with stylish clothes with an uncompromising commitment to quality and look,” said Ishwar Chungani, Executive Director of Giordano Middle East, India and Africa. “Our customer is always our focus and we want to make sure that every time they visits any of Giordano’s 226 stores across the region, they will find something that meets their needs.”
The Giordano’s final phase of spring collection is available in all Giordano stores across the Middle East starting May, 1st. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain