Shastech opens Samsung outlet in Jeddah
Riyadh, April 29, 2012
Leading Saudi distributor and retailer of technology products, Shastech, has recently opened a new outlet in Jeddah specialising in Samsung’s latest products and technologies including smart devices, tablets and laptops.
The new showroom, located in Prince Market at Palestine Street, aims at providing the opportunity for visitors to experience and test Samsung’s most recent techniques and make them aware of how to deal with new technology through the products it offers, a statement from the company said.
Mohammad Ali Mohammad, general manager, Shastech, said: “The new outlet which is expected to boost our expansion plans and ensure the success of our partnership with Samsung represents the starting point for launching further showrooms specialised in exclusively supplying the Saudi market with Samsung products.”
“This initiative embodies the objectives of the partnership in ensuring the company’s strong presence, success, and ever-increasing growth as one of the largest Saudi companies in its field,” said Saad Allawi, director of Western District at Shastech.
The showroom has been named ‘Smart Zone’ to highlight Samsung’s leading position and product features and represents a central point to launch more specialized outlets across the kingdom, the statement said.
Shastech has recently signed three strategic partnership agreements with Samsung, naming the leading Saudi distributor and retailer of technology products an authorised reseller for Samsung smart phones, tablets and laptops in Saudi Arabia.
The company’s iCare outlets have been named the authorised maintenance centers for Samsung products, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs