Philip Stein strengthens regional presence
Dubai, May 1, 2012
Leading natural frequency technology watchmaker, Philip Stein, has launched its second Shop-in-Shop (SIS) at Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi.
The SIS located within the Rivoli store was opened at an inaugural ceremony attended by management from Rivoli and Philip Stein.
All Philip Stein watches have an embedded natural frequency technology which when worn interacts with the human energy field. This makes the wearer more resistant and less vulnerable to stress.
The brand encompasses every aspect of luxury; fashion, sophistication and well-being.
Will Stein, founder of Philip Stein, said: “Rivoli and Philip Stein share a strong working relationship which has proved successful for both brands since our entry into the region. We are constantly looking at expanding our foothold in the region through key outlets.”
“With increased customer interest in our products, it only deemed fit to set shop in a prime location such as Al Wahda Mall,” he added.
Philips Stein products are now available through Shop-in-Shops across all three locations and Rivoli and Hour Choice stores in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ