City Centre appoints new senior manager
Manama, May 3, 2012
Bahrain City Centre has appointed Duaij Khalifa Al Rumaihi, a Bahraini national, as its new senior manager.
Al Rumaihi is a significant contributor to the local community; with over ten years’ experience across various business sectors including general management, real estate, mall management, leasing, sales, and client service, a statement from an official said.
“His well-rounded background combined with a results-oriented approach makes him an important addition to the Bahrain City Centre team,” he said.
Before joining City Centre, Al Rumaihi served as chief business development officer for Silah Gulf. In this role, he generated awareness and business leads for Silah’s customer management solutions and services.
He also previously held senior roles as associate director at DTZ Bahrain and general manager at Seef Properties. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets