LuLu chief wins special Swiss award
Abu Dhabi, May 7, 2012
LuLu Group managing director Yusuffali MA has received the Swiss Ambassador’s Award at a ceremony held in Fairmont Abu Dhabi.
It was presented to him by Swiss Ambassador to the UAE Wolfgang Amadeus Bruelhart.
The award was first introduced by Bruelhart in 2008 to recognise notable efforts of personalities with special and long-term commitments and efforts to promote relations between Switzerland and the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray