Bahrain’s Moda Mall to stage vintage shoe show
Bahrain, May 22, 2012
Moda Mall, a modern shopping destination located on the ground floor at Bahrain World Trade Center, is set to host a unique vintage shoe exhibition.
The event entitled “A Shoe Story” will run from May 23 to June 16.
This exclusive exhibition, which comes to the Middle East for the first time, will be inaugurated by Dr Fatima Al Balooshi, Minister of Human Rights and Social Development and will be attended by the co-founder of the exhibition Kenn Lloyd Norman and other distinguished guests.
The exhibition will showcase examples of footwear spanning the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries, offering shoppers and visitors a unique opportunity to glimpse footwear reflecting the ideals held during each particular time period.
The collection will include shoes that decorated the feet of Lauren Becall, one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World, Virginia Katherine McMath, Hollywood's highest paid star of 1942 and Imelda Marcos, world-renowned for her extensive shoe collection, in addition to other fascinating show pieces. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award