Dubai Festival City offers big prizes
Dubai, May 27, 2012
Dubai Festival City, one of the UAE's most exciting retail, dining and leisure attractions, is offering shoppers a chance to win prizes worth Dh30,000 ($8,167) under its inaugural 'Tuesday Temptations' promotion which runs till May 29.
An Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate development project, the Festival Centre had launched the promotion on April 22 that will run for its three remaining days from Sunday until Tuesday.
Under the scheme, all shoppers who spend Dh500 or more on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays across Festival Centre retail and F&B outlets are entitled to enter the weekly raffle draw which offers a prize of Dh30,000 in DFC Gift Vouchers each week.
The last weekly draw will take place on May 29 and the sixth winner will join the lucky recipients of the five previous draws who are Emirati, Philippino and three Indian nationals.
The six week promotion has offered prizes totalling Dh180,000. Raffle draws took place on Tuesday evenings and each winner gets notified every Wednesday morning during the promotion period.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model