Top brands flock to Red Sea Mall
Jeddah, May 29, 2012
Red Sea Mall, a mixed-use mall in Jeddah, is steadily gaining prominence with top international brands opening their outlets in the complex.
As many as 58 brands, ranging from department stores, fine dining, healthcare and beauty saloons, cafes for women, men and children's high street fashion wear, have opened outlets in the mall this year.
Discerning shoppers frequent a mall that gives them a feeling of engagement, brand understanding, service satisfaction and a lasting holistic shopping experience, said the CEO of the mall.
"It's the brand experience and engagement that foster loyalty of customers," he said. "More educated consumers are looking for a better value in everything... both in economic and emotional terms," he added.
The brands that have opened their shops at Red Sea Mall this year include: Style Islam, Via Bambino, Lacoste, H&M, Burberry, Kaera, Alyce, Miss Defne, Bimba & Lola, Lauren Vidal, Moschino, Adolfo, Domigaz, Scream, Gizia, Twalia, Body & Soul, Crabtree & Evelyn, Pottery Barn, La Jolie Via, Dar Al Hadaya Sharkiya, Yamani Delights, Chocklata, Shangri-La Express, Yabany and Sayadiyah. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain