Pandora opens new store in Dubai Mall
Dubai, June 3, 2012
Denmark-based Pandora Jewellery recently opened its new shop in the Dubai Mall and its tenth location around the UAE.
The modern and aesthetically designed store is located on the Ground Floor of the newly refurbished “Souk” section of the mall, and carries all the collections of Pandora, including the famous charms and bracelets.
The new Pandora shop is the latest addition to the company’s more than 700 concept stores, sold in more than 66 countries and 10,000 points of sale on six continents, while maintaining the vision of One Brand, One Concept in its design and layout which aims to ensure that the Pandora brand is effectively and uniformly exposed to consumers across all global markets.
Thomas Bay, managing director said: “We are very excited to be present in Dubai Mall, especially with the incredible mix of international clientele that visit the mall on a daily basis, and we are looking forward to welcoming them to our shop and build on the brand’s high level of international recognition.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project