RIM launches new BlackBerry Curve
Dubai, June 3, 2012
Research In Motion (RIM) today launched a stylish new smartphone for socially-connected customers in the UAE.
The new BlackBerry Curve 9320, powered by the new BlackBerry 7.1 OS, includes many features a customer needs to stay in touch with people and things that matter most to them, the company said.
Key features include:
• A new, dedicated BBM key, bringing the power of RIM’s popular mobile social network up in an instant
• Preloaded apps for Facebook and Twitter, allowing customers to easily interact with their social network in real time
• The new Social Feeds 2.0 app, allowing customers to post updates to multiple social networks simultaneously and capture updates from news sources (RSS), social apps and instant messaging apps all in one consolidated view
• A built-in FM radio, allowing customers to tune into their favorite local stations
• An integrated camera which includes a flash and supports video recording. Pictures can be tagged with their location thanks to the smartphone’s built-in GPS
• The best keyboard in its class for quick and easy typing
• Long battery life with up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 30 hours of FM radio listening or music playback with headphones
• Global 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity
Sandeep Saihgal, managing director, Middle East at Rim, said: “The new BlackBerry Curve 9320 offers improved battery life and delivers a truly unique messaging and social networking experience for mobile users. We believe this compact and stylish new smartphone will be especially popular with customers who are upgrading to a smartphone for the first time as well as existing Curve customers who are looking for a step up in speed and functionality.”
The BlackBerry Curve 9320 is now available from authorized retailers and distributors in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service