Acer scores high in customer loyalty poll
Dubai, June 4, 2012
Sixty-seven per cent of those who availed of Acer’s after sales service would recommend Acer to a friend, whereas 33 per cent would consider recommending, said an independent survey, noting that there were zero detractors.
The survey, a measurement of Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer loyalty metric developed by Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company and Satmetrix and an NPS score of +50 is considered excellent.
NPS is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of a firm's customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research.
This benchmark was achieved by Acer Middle East, among other regions under Acer’s Europe Middle East and Africa operations, and the regional Customer Service Department (CSD) also received an award for the Best Management of External Partners (ASPs and contact centre external staff).
“Acer’s after sales service is among the best in the industry, and our customers have directly acknowledged this,” said Bernard Lobo, service manager, Acer Computer.
“Acer Middle East manages after sales services across 26 countries in the region, and to be voted the best is a testament of the exemplary operational excellence we provide.”
Acer in the region continues to provide the pioneering ‘pick-and-drop’ service, where Acer customers can have their products picked up, repaired and delivered to their door steps. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets