Pearl-Qatar sale offers top discounts
Doha, June 12, 2012
Fashionistas and those in search of a designer bargain can enjoy discounts of up to 50 percent on some of the world’s best known and most sought after brands at their boutiques at The Pearl-Qatar summer sale.
The Porto Arabia Sale will run until June 27.
Brands on sale include Lancel, Domenico Vacca, L.K. Bennett, Santoni, Harmont and Blaine, Balenciaga, Georg Jensen, Emporio Armani, Stella McCartney, and Calvin Klein Collection. The list also includes Stefano Ricci, Rene Caovilla, Salvatore Ferragamo, ETRO, Alberta Ferretti, Missoni, Etro, Blumarine, Sergio Rossi, Cole Haan and Gianfranco Ferre, among others.
'Nowhere else can you find such a diverse and exclusive offering of retail brand names as well as more niche boutiques and stores, in such a glamorous and unique setting,” said Theo Swart, GM of United Fashion Company (UFC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Development Company (UDC).
“The Porto Arabia Sale is a unique opportunity to snap up this season’s hottest looks for a fantastic price.”
The company brings the best of fashion to Qatar at a retail price competitive with those charged at European retailers, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah