Sodashi launches new anti-aging cream
Dubai, June 13, 2012
Sodashi has announced that its most powerful anti-ageing treatment, Samadara Ultimate Age-Defying Crème, is now available in the Middle Eastern market.
This unique chemical-free crème visibly improves skin tone, and firms and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, a statement from Sodashi said.
Made with pure plant ingredients and rose quartz crystal water, Samadara promotes the skin’s own natural healing abilities. Antioxidant rich plant oils like centella, rose, everlasting and rosehip deeply nourish and protect the skin whilst the vibrational properties of rose quartz crystal water alleviates stressors from the body that cause cellular ageing.
Susan Gorman, founder and managing director, Sarum Trading, exclusive distributor of Sodashi in the Middle East, said: “Sodashi spent five years in developing the unique alchemy of pure plant ingredients used in Samadara. That is why the crème always delivers exceptional results and dramatically boosts skin cell renewal.”
The Sodashi range is currently available in Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa; Talise Spa, Madinat Jumeirah; The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Doha; and Timeless Spas at Emirates Airline First and Business Class lounges at Dubai International Airport. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project