Bawadi Mall show features top fashions
Al Ain, June 17, 2012
Bawadi Mall, the largest mall in Al Ain city, recently organised a fashion show in which selected global brands showcased their latest collections.
The spectators were treated to a visual extravaganza of fashion in four sessions in the evenings twice a week.
Khalid Shraim, senior marketing manager, Bawadi Mall said: “The show timings were carefully selected to entertain the largest number of shoppers during weekends. The Live fashion shows were highly successful, as reflected in increased business, especially in garments.”
The brands that participated in the fashion show included Bossini, Huraibi, Beenas, Giordano, Style Studio, Bhs, Nautica, Gant, Louzan, Hanayen, Al Motahajiba, Geelato, Mine, Al Juaidi, Parma Moda, Alice, Anotah, Promod, Zara, Stradivarius, Max, Marks & Spenser, New Look and Koton.
In addition, Girl Scouts – Al Ain Troop 42236, a group of girls from Al Ain English Speaking School participated in the event to highlight their green project entitled The Beauty of Recycling. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE