Bawadi Mall show features top fashions
Al Ain, June 17, 2012
Bawadi Mall, the largest mall in Al Ain city, recently organised a fashion show in which selected global brands showcased their latest collections.
The spectators were treated to a visual extravaganza of fashion in four sessions in the evenings twice a week.
Khalid Shraim, senior marketing manager, Bawadi Mall said: “The show timings were carefully selected to entertain the largest number of shoppers during weekends. The Live fashion shows were highly successful, as reflected in increased business, especially in garments.”
The brands that participated in the fashion show included Bossini, Huraibi, Beenas, Giordano, Style Studio, Bhs, Nautica, Gant, Louzan, Hanayen, Al Motahajiba, Geelato, Mine, Al Juaidi, Parma Moda, Alice, Anotah, Promod, Zara, Stradivarius, Max, Marks & Spenser, New Look and Koton.
In addition, Girl Scouts – Al Ain Troop 42236, a group of girls from Al Ain English Speaking School participated in the event to highlight their green project entitled The Beauty of Recycling. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices