Fujairah City Centre hosts summer festival
Dubai, June 20, 2012
Fujairah City Centre is hosting a summer festival until July 14, where shoppers can enjoy discounts of of up to 60 per cent, cash prizes totaling more than Dh30,000 and grand prizes of two brand-new 4X4 vehicles.
Sundays to Tuesdays will feature family fun days at Magic Planet where spending Dh25 ($6.81) will double the fun with free rides and a free meal voucher, a statement from a mall official said.
“Following our hugely successful opening, the momentum is continuing well after the first few months of operations with residents and visitors to the emirate keen on discovering the new shopping and dining choices available at their doorstep,” said Majed Al Fahim, senior manager for Fujairah City Centre.
“The mall is receiving a healthy number of visitors throughout the week with peak visitation as expected on the weekends. Similarly, our retailer partners are reporting positive sales, further highlighting the demand for a premium shopping option in the emirate,” he said.
Fujairah City Centre opened on April 4 and was built in partnership with the government-owned Fujairah Investment Establishment and is Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ 11th shopping mall in the Mena region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup