Samsung names Bahrain distributor
Manama, June 21, 2012
Samsung Electronics has appointed Ashraf's, one of Bahrain's leading high-end retailers and distributors, as an authorised distributor of its mid to high range B2B IT products.
Samsung's partnership with Ashraf's comes as part of its continued efforts to strengthen and diversify its presence across the Bahraini market to serve its growing customer base.
Through this partnership, Samsung will promote and retail its full range of B2B IT products, which include notebooks, printers and monitors, from Ashraf's select showrooms.
"The Bahraini market has always represented a key area of growth for Samsung as businesses continue to seek IT solutions that offer performance, efficiency, security and ease of use," said Samsung Gulf Electronics IT sales group general manager Raj Varma.
"With a long history of dealing with global brands, Ashraf's adds value to the Bahraini market through its presence, product knowledge and penetration across different industry verticals.
"This would help strengthen Samsung's market share of IT products in Bahrain," Varma added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector