Waitrose plans new outlet in Bahrain
Manama, June 27, 2012
British supermarket chain Waitrose is set to open its first store in Mahooz area of Bahrain as part of its plan to cater to customers in the southern part of Manama.
The new store is coming up at the Al Hayat Shopping Centre, owned and managed by Etihad Al Khaleej Real Estate Company.
'Al Hayat Shopping Centre will breathe new life in the southern part of Manama where there is a dire need for a local mall catering to the densely populated and affluent neighbourhoods,' said company chairman Dr Fadhel Al Arrayed.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m