Top Doha retailer names raffle winners
Doha, June 28, 2012
Fifty One East, a premium retail chain in Doha owned by Darwish Holding, which recently launched a raffle as part of its summer promotion, has awarded three draw winners with exquisite gifts.
The gifts included a white gold H Moser & Cie watch with alligator skin, a white gold with sapphire stones Diamanti necklace and pair of earrings and a Sony LED 3D TV.
During the offer, gift vouchers up to QR250 ($68.65) for every purchase worth of QR500 were granted to customers who bought from the various departments ranging from fashion, watches and jewellery to cosmetics and electronics.
"This is yet another successful promotion that perfectly ties in with our aim to turn every customer visit into an exciting experience,” said a representative from Darwish Retail, the retail arm of Darwish Holding, which owns Fifty One East.
“Our choice of gift giveaways from this raffle were made to deliver the ultimate best in luxury and leisure, and from the look on each of the winners’ faces, we can successfully say we fulfilled that duty. We are very happy for the three winners and look forward to more exhilarating promotions and events to come in the near future.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award