Samsung unveils new colour laser printers
Amman, July 2, 2012
Samsung Electronics, a global leader in digital media technologies, has unveiled a new full colour A4 laser multi-function printer (MFP) line-up in Milan.
“We are proud to present our new color laser printing technologies, and through them, we are certain that we will offer added value to the B2B market,” said Seongwoo Nam, executive vice president and head of the IT Solutions Business at Samsung Electronics.
“The printing business is our priority in 2012 in order to become a major player in the global B2B market within three years.”
Samsung revealed its seven new A4 color laser series, which includes devices for small businesses (CLP-360, CLX-3300, CLP-415, CLX-4195 series) as well as large corporate enterprises (CLP-680, CLX-6260, CLX-8600 series) with printing speeds from 18 to 48ppm.
Samsung Printers has seen a great deal of success in recent years with its monochrome laser printers, which were awarded eight Buyers Lab ‘Picks’, ‘Line of the Year,’ and the ‘Outstanding Achievement’ award for its Easy Eco Driver as well as numerous compliments from globally recognized testing organizations. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles