New Kingmax SSD launched in ME
Dubai, July 8, 2012
Golden Systems Middle East (GSME), a leading distributor of IT products in the Middle East, has announced the launch of the new Kingmax mSATA solid state drive (SSD) MMP20 in the Middle East region.
The new mSATA SSD MMP20 is not only convenient for users to make their own hybrid disk (HDD+SSD) but it is also suitable for small form factor systems, said a statement from Kingmax Group, a leading RAM/Flash memory module manufacturer.
On the new product, Chantelle Tavid, the marketing manager at GSME, said “We are happy to launch the Kingmax MMP20 in the region. It features ‘premium selected’ quality, where all flash ICs are strictly screened and the whole SSD is 100 per cent tested before shipping."
"It is compact and light and can be easily installed in notebooks or PCs," she stated.
The key features of the new Kingmax MMP20 include:
•High speed and economic storage for easy system upgrade.
•Support Intel Smart Response Technology
•Compliant with Jedec MO-300B standard, suitable for notebook, desktop, small form factor and embedded system
•Light and compact size
•Low power consumption.
Tavid pointed out that for many notebook users, it sounds appealing to upgrade their system by SSD.
"However, it might compromise capacity or overspend when replacing original HDD by 2.5” SSD. But, Kingmax MMP20 reconciles this dilemma," she explained.
"It can be directly installed inside notebook on Mini PCI-E slot, and even tiny size is capable as normal 2.5” SSD. Using mSATA SSD as a system disk and keeping original HDD allows the “Hybrid Disk” to have qualities of fast booting, high performance and large capacity," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet