Eros Group opens 30th UAE store
Dubai, August 15, 2012
India-based real estate, hospitality and entertainment company, Eros Group, recently opened its 30th retail store in UAE, at Madina Mall.
Present at the occasion were Deepak Babani, the CEO of Eros Group and Niranjan Gidwani, the deputy CEO, of Eros Group and Y S Kim, president of Samsung Gulf Electronics, a statement from the company said.
The new multi-brand store provides a wide range of products across categories on a 6,500 sq ft floor space. The new showroom is in line with the group’s continuous expansion in the UAE where it is expected to open five more stores in the next 18 months. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013