Centrepoint opens 8th Kuwait outlet
Kuwait City, August 26, 2012
Popular Middle East shopping destination, Centrepoint, launched its 8th outlet today located at Sulaibikhat in Kuwait.
The new outlet was inaugurated by the chief patron for Landmark Group in Kuwait; Wedad Al-Abdulrazzaq amidst office-bearers, a statement from the company said.
The new showroom spreads over one level and offers the latest summer fashion trends in menswear, ladieswear, children’swear, toys, nursery furniture, home décor, home furnishing, cosmetics, footwear, accessories and other products.
With the launch of this store Centrepoint has established firm footprints across all regions, in GCC, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan and India. The outlet is located on the Mezzanine floor of Sama Sulaibikhat Complex and covers more than 3290 sq m.
Centrepoint’s offering of great value and in-house fashion merchandise, has enabled the brand to establish itself as a leading shopping destination, the statement said. This growth is part of Landmark Group’s expansion plans in the Middle East of not only introducing new retail brands into the region but also increasing the number of stores and outlets for existing brands and reaching out to its customers.
Saibal Basu, the chief operating officer of Landmark Group Kuwait, said: “We are happy to achieve this milestone in the region and in Kuwait. As a brand we are constantly innovating and striving to improve the customer shopping experience and the same time offer products and merchandise of great value".
“Centrepoint is now present in all the key shopping areas of Kuwait which makes us more accessible and efficient in customer service delivery. Our proximity allows us to provide the customers with the latest update on trends, sales and promotions. We will continue with such extensive expansions in the coming years and try to serve our customers in every possible manner,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector