Samsonite launches new Vogan collection
Dubai, August 28, 2012
US luggage maker, Samsonite, has launched its all-new Vogan collection, which offers versatility and functionality to meet the needs of the contemporary woman on the move.
Fusing Samsonite’s innovation with style, the Vogan collection is crafted for the fashion-conscious woman, who is looking for something more than just a hard case, a statement from the company said.
Coming in a range of colours - black, purple and rose red - the only collection which offers this shade, the Vogan collection weighs 2.5kg.
"Vogan is part of Samsonite's endeavour to develop a separate collection for the most demanding consumer, the modern woman. This is a line that has been designed for women and all the people involved with the development - the designers, the product development team, the marketing research team - were women,” said Jai Krishnan, the vice president of Middle East, East Africa and Saarc at Samsonite.
“Women have specific needs when it comes to luggage. Two lines that we are launching this summer - Vogan and a hard side line called Essensis - have been designed with features that cater to these needs.”
Vogan’s ultra-lightweight Upright 55 has a non-frame structure while the Spinner series comes with a frame. The collection features a soft front panel centrepiece with a silky sheen that is juxtaposed against the matt body fabric of the luggage body, the statement said.
The logo, buttons, pullers and the handle tube are made of antique brass, while the ID tag, zipper puller and the handle touch part are made of soft leather - giving it a sophisticated and luxurious look.
Featuring a combination of 150 denier polyester in quilted pattern for its interior lining, this lightweight luggage is the ideal travel companion for the today’s traveller while it sheds the burden off their shoulders.
The Vogan collection as well as other luggage solutions and travel accessories are available at all Samsonite stores located at major shopping malls in the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store