UAE fashion brand launches sales portal
Dubai, August 29, 2012
Zari O’ Breesam, a leading UAE brand that offers Emirati-inspired fashion apparel, has unveiled an interactive sales portal that allows customers to order and buy products online and get them home delivered.
The portal at zariobreesam.com allows customers to pay in US dollars, euros or pounds. It is supported by a shopping cart feature that allows buyers to pick products from a large collection displayed on the portal, replicating the real on-ground shopping experience.
“The portal forms part of our aggressive marketing strategy focused on establishing a global footprint. Through this portal any woman in the world who appreciates our fashion is our client,” says Nazek Al Sabbagh, a UAE business woman and founder of the home-grown brand.
“We developed the portal in a way that offers an ideal shopping experience backed by secure payment solutions.”
“The launch of this website will come as great news to our customers from the Gulf who sometimes travel to our shop in Dubai to buy just one item. Now they can do it online through the click of a mouse,” Al Sabbagh added.
Shoppers can check their order history from the website and also add to their wish list. They will have their independent account to manage their shopping from ‘Zari O’ Breesam’ online portal.
Al Sabbagh added: “By creating an account, clients are able to shop faster, update the order status, and keep track of the orders they have placed earlier.”
The Zari O’ Breesam collections, Colours of Ramadan, Winter Nights and Hawa Al Bareh which are displayed on the portal offer more than 160 items backed by images, to allow customers to either pick and add to the shopping cart or compare with other items.
Al Sabbagh added: “Customers can view every single item in detail, as it is worn by a model. In the pilot phase, we have asked our regular clients to try out the website and give us their feedback. Our goal is to offer buyers an ideal shopping experience which no other local or Middle East fashion brand has been able to offer.”
The Zari O’ Breesam brand uses special textiles from quality fabrics and handmade embroidery using loom, decorated with precious and semi-precious stones.
Al Sabbagh concluded: “Our online portal is a digital portal to our fashion house. Those who find it convenient to visit our shop are welcome to do so; others are more than welcome to shop through this innovative and world class portal.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector