Samsung unveils all new AIO PC series 7
Amman, September 15, 2012
Samsung Electronics launched its all new All-In-One (AIO) PC Series 7, which boasts of powerful performance packed in a stylish slim design at the IFA electronics show in Berlin.
Unveiling the new series, Seongwoo Nam, the executive VP and head of the IT Solutions Business at Samsung Electronics said, "The All-In-One PC market carries enormous potential to grow by taking convergence technologies to the next level."
“The new All-In-One PC Series 7 lives up to the true promise of all-in-one, incorporating every hardware and software feature that offers a maximized home entertainment experience,” explained Nam.
Building on the premium aspects of the Samsung Series 9 Notebook, the new (AIO) PC inherits Samsung’s advanced engineering craftsmanship with highly finessed and stylish design, he stated.
Beyond high performance, the new AIO PC Series 7 has been crafted to deliver an entirely new AIO PC experience, he added.
Driven by a third generation Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB RAM, dedicated AMD Radeon HD graphics and a WQHD display with resolution of 2560×1440, the new series embodies innovative sense recognition features such as 10-finger multi-touch screen control and hand gesture commands.
"With the upcoming new Windows 8 platform, demand for All-In-One PCs is expected to increase further as AIOs will have stronger as well as more convenient features, and are expected to largely replace the existing desktop PC, said Nam.
"To provide such user benefits, Samsung has perfected not only the AIO’s hardware but also its software aspects to offer completely new experiences," he stated.
"For an unlimited premium user experience, the AIO has been equipped with a 10-finger multi-touch screen – a technological leap in interactivity, surpassing traditional two-finger multi-touch by providing full touch control using all ten fingers," he noted.
"Its enhanced sensitivity enables users to enjoy the full capabilities of the latest entertainment applications or perform complicated content editing. Pinch to zoom on content or rotate images, and scroll through pages with complete ease using 10 multi-touch functions," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain