Samsung unveils Wireless Audio with Dock line
Amman, September 26, 2012
Leading digital media company, Samsung Electronics, has launched its first Wireless Audio with Dock line of products in the Mena region - DA-E750, DA-E670 DA-E650, DA-E570 and the DA-E550.
The first-class Wireless Audio with Dock line is the world’s first dual-docking system for the premium audiophile that supports both Samsung Galaxy devices and Apple iOS devices—via both, docked and wireless connectivity, a statement from the company said.
Delivering a total wireless solution, the Wireless Audio with Dock devices provide superior convenience, supporting wireless audio file playback via AllShare for Samsung Galaxy devices and AirPlay for Apple devices, or via Bluetooth 3.0 for additional smartphones.
The devices also feature an analog (composite) input and a USB port to play audio files directly from a thumb drive, music player or portable hard drive supporting MP3, WMA and WAV file formats.
“The Wireless Audio with Dock highlights Samsung’s commitment to offering customers the most innovative and cutting-edge technologies that add value to their lives,” said K T Bae, president, Mena, Samsung Electronics.
“As audio is an integral part of the overall home entertainment experience, we’re proud to provide consumers in the region with a line of products that offer superior sound quality to be enjoyed in the comfort of their homes.”
Samsung’s premium Wireless Audio with Dock, the DA-E750 offers the latest vacuum tube amplifier technology, providing a warmer, more natural sound, the statement said.
The new technology will allow audio enthusiasts to enjoy music the way it was meant to be heard while enhancing the flavour of sound. The DA-E750 also combines the vacuum tube with a digital amplifier which causes it to reduce unnecessary, harsh sound distortions.
The elegant design of the DA-E750 exudes the highest level of sophistication by combining classic design elements with a touch of luxury. The sleek high gloss wood finish is available in either piano mahogany or piano black, which is accentuated by the warm glow from the vacuum tubes inside the docks when in operation.
Additionally, its 2.1-channel woven glass fiber speakers and powerful built-in subwoofer produce 100 watts of crystal-clear sound with enhanced bass enhancing the power of sound.
The SoundShare function will allow the wireless streaming of audio from a Smart TV to the device creating a far superior TV experience.
The Samsung Wireless Audio with Dock DA-E550 and DA-E650 and its unique horn style shape, produces a sound experience that is pleasing both to the eyes and ears, it said. The products also include Bluetooth 3.0 and apt-X codec, ensuring that music streams with compatible devices and has the optimum sound quality.
With the DA-E750 launch, Samsung also plans to release an online commercial video showcasing ‘Flavour of Sound’ the wireless Audio with Dock delivers. The video stars George Craig, lead singer of the British indie rock band One Night Only. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices