Al Zain showcases at Jewellery Arabia
Manama, October 18, 2012
Bahrain-based Al Zain Jewellery today showcased its latest glittering collection at the ongoing Jewellery Arabia Expo, taking place in Kingdom until October 20.
The stunning diamond collection by the jeweller has been designed for the fashion-conscious Arabian women, and has evidently captured the interest of the exhibition visitors, a statement from Al Zain Jewellery said.
The line of jewellery showcased at the exhibition featured the exquisite ‘Maharaja’ collection. This is in addition to a wide range of bridal sets encrusted with diamonds and precious stones, as well as a collection of 21-carat authentic handcrafted Bahraini gold.
A variety of Al Zain’s signature collection of light jewellery pieces, which are ideal for gift and daily use, were also showcased at the exhibition, the statement said.
From custom-made jewellery using high-quality gems and stones to luxurious corporate and royal gifts, Al Zain’s reputation has been built over the last 80 years based on their ability to consistently create innovative collections tailored to meet the exclusive, high-end taste of its customers.
The jeweller has won several international awards for jewellery design and craftsmanship including the Tahitian Pearl Trophy and the Gold Virtuousi Award (one of 20 winners from over 3,000 nominees). Al Zain Jewellery operates 14 retail outlets in Bahrain, Khobar, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Doha, and Jordan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range