Al Zain showcases at Jewellery Arabia
Manama, October 18, 2012
Bahrain-based Al Zain Jewellery today showcased its latest glittering collection at the ongoing Jewellery Arabia Expo, taking place in Kingdom until October 20.
The stunning diamond collection by the jeweller has been designed for the fashion-conscious Arabian women, and has evidently captured the interest of the exhibition visitors, a statement from Al Zain Jewellery said.
The line of jewellery showcased at the exhibition featured the exquisite ‘Maharaja’ collection. This is in addition to a wide range of bridal sets encrusted with diamonds and precious stones, as well as a collection of 21-carat authentic handcrafted Bahraini gold.
A variety of Al Zain’s signature collection of light jewellery pieces, which are ideal for gift and daily use, were also showcased at the exhibition, the statement said.
From custom-made jewellery using high-quality gems and stones to luxurious corporate and royal gifts, Al Zain’s reputation has been built over the last 80 years based on their ability to consistently create innovative collections tailored to meet the exclusive, high-end taste of its customers.
The jeweller has won several international awards for jewellery design and craftsmanship including the Tahitian Pearl Trophy and the Gold Virtuousi Award (one of 20 winners from over 3,000 nominees). Al Zain Jewellery operates 14 retail outlets in Bahrain, Khobar, Riyadh, Abu Dhabi, Doha, and Jordan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet