Firm launches Solar Mart franchise
Dubai, October 25, 2012
PTL Solar, one of the region’s leading solar energy solutions providers, has launched Solar Mart franchise in the region to bring the concept of going green under one roof.
The Solar Mart Franchise gives an easy access to the fastest growing technology around the globe which are customised and designed to meet the specific needs and demographic market segment along with affordability, said a statement.
PTL Solar Mart has opened its flagship store at Dubai Creek Tower, Dubai.
Prabissh Thomas, founder and Group MD – PTL Solar, said: “We are pleased to announce the launch of PTL Solar Mart franchise from the UAE. With this step, we aim to bring about a collective change in our environment and easy access to adapt solar technologies.
“Our focus is on simplifying the accessibility to solar products at affordable pricing and to reach out to 1 billion people who don’t have access to electricity in the world. We hope to keep up with the rising demand for solar products and solutions worldwide,” he said.
PTL Solar Mart is the first franchise based business model for the solar industry in the region, the statement said.
By focusing on offering latest renewable energy and energy efficient consumer products at affordable pricing under one roof, the Solar Mart aims at reducing carbon emissions and giving an opportunity for both manufacturers and consumers to experience the latest in solar technological advancements.
PTL Solar, originated in Dubai and currently operational from 11 countries, has partnerships with largest renewable energy companies and distributes their products across Middle East, Africa and South East India. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait