Samsung unveils new compact ovens
Amman, October 31, 2012
Samsung Electronics, a leader in consumer electronics, has unveiled its smart oven and compact oven — two new innovations and enhancements to its expanding line-up of kitchen appliances.
These new products inspire users to conveniently express their culinary creations but also conserve energy and save space in consumer’s kitchens.
“We are listening closely to our consumers’ evolving needs.” said Boo-Keun Yoon, president and head of Consumer Electronics Division; head of Digital Appliances Business, Samsung Electronics.
“And with these insights in mind, we launch new kitchen appliances that offer more convenience, capacity, energy features and aesthetic beauty to consumers.”
These enhancements have been applied in the company’s latest smart ovens that help busy consumers stay ahead of kitchen tasks through sophisticated features such as Smart Sense Technology, a feature that detects and automatically implements the optimum cooking mode and time.
Similarly, Samsung’s latest compact oven portfolio is comprised of a wide range of standard and compact sizes. All ovens feature a seamless design and have been recognized as the largest capacity in the compact oven category with 50 liters of space, as well as the world’s first energy efficiency grade A -30%.
With Samsung’s new compact oven, consumers can prepare meals more efficiently with the large 50 liters of capacity, a size that is significantly more spacious than conventional compact ovens, as statement said.
The compact oven come in five variations: oven, steam combi, microwave oven combi, steam, and microwave oven, offering a range of cooking options such as baking, roasting, grilling and steaming.
In addition, the compact oven comes equipped with a Dual Convection feature that cooks food more evenly, allowing consumers to prepare larger dishes while maintaining the optimal level of food humidity and temperature.
The new compact oven models will be available in Europe from October 2012.
Samsung’s new counter-top smart oven features a 45-litre capacity that enables consumers to cook more versatile recipes. Consumers also have access to innovative features such as Smart Sense Technology and a humidity-based sensor, which cooks food evenly by automatically detecting the humidity in the oven’s cavity and adjusting to the food’s cooking process.
This technology also ensures that the optimum cooking mode and timing is enabled for the best cooking performance. With a simple touch, users are also given the option to select one of eight Sensor Auto cooking programs.
Additionally, Samsung’s smart oven features a ceramic square tray that maximizes the internal space of the oven to accommodate large dishes and multi-level cooking, especially useful for large roasts and convection mode.
Also, the revolutionary “Crusty Plate” works in conjunction with the oven’s grill mode to produce deliciously grilled or perfectly crispy pizzas, quiches or pastries.
In addition to a ceramic square tray, the smart oven’s interior is ceramic enamel, a durable material with high scratch- and rust-resistance that makes it more than seven times scratch-resistant than any other microwave interior. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain