Jumbo Electronics unit wins Lenovo reseller award
Dubai, October 31, 2012
The Enterprise Division of Jumbo Electronics has won the Outstanding Corporate Reseller award for UAE by its long-time strategic partner, Lenovo.
Latik Gupta from the Jumbo Enterprise Division, received the award from Ahmed Khalil, general manager, Lenovo Gulf and Saudi Arabia, during the Business Partners Meet held recently at the Atlantis, Dubai.
Jumbo Electronics has been Lenovo’s Channel Partner since 2005.
“Jumbo Electronics is one of our strategic partners who play a key role in our regional growth strategy,” said Khalil.
“Honouring them with the Outstanding Corporate Reseller for UAE is a testament to their commitment to the Lenovo brand and to delivering innovative Lenovo technology to our enterprise customers, helping them boost productivity and performance, while reducing operational costs. We congratulate Jumbo on a well-deserved recognition.”
“We are proud to be honored by Lenovo – this is a recognition of our market leadership and service standards over the years,” said Gupta.
“We recognize that our partners are the lifeblood of our business. We have consistently worked closely with Lenovo to ensure our future growth plans are aligned and integrated. We cherish our relationship and this esteemed recognition.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector