Kurt Geiger opens new concept store in Dubai
Dubai, November 2, 2012
Kurt Geiger, Europe’s leading authority on designer footwear and accessories, has opened a new store with an innovative concept in The Dubai Mall, its second store in the emirate.
Kurt Geiger creative director Rebecca Farrar-Hockley has created a mysterious and seductive world of Kurt Geiger at the new store Everything but the Dress, a statement said.
The creation of high-shine visual components and an ultra chic interior is brought to life with mannequins bearing nothing but enviable accessories and irresistible shoes, it added.
Mirrored walls line the boutique, reflecting a blissful parade of temptation with sleek chrome cabinets filled with shoes and jewellery that shimmer in the spotlights. A chic palette of slate grey adorns the walls and mannequins, allowing Kurt Geiger’s signature red and the rich collections to sparkle centre stage.
Customers will receive an unparalleled combination of styling and service with a handpicked offering across the labels including Kurt Geiger London, KG Kurt Geiger and Carvela Kurt Geiger. From a fashionista looking for ‘Everything but the Dress’ to the man seeking a signature statement shoe or newly refined classics, Kurt Geiger creates the destination to shop, the statement added.
Farrar-Hockley has a 62 strong dedicated team of designers and buyers who make up the creative core of the Kurt Geiger brand. Kurt Geiger sells over 150 luxury and contemporary brands within its broad retail distribution including Harrods, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Liberty and Selfridges. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain