Lifestyle opens first stand-alone store in Kuwait
Kuwait City, November 6, 2012
Leading retail store in the Middle East region, Lifestyle, recently opened its first stand-alone store in Kuwait at Star Mall.
The outlet covers more than 300 sq m and will provide customers with faster and more convenient access to a wide range of products, a statement from the company said.
“The opening of this store is a part of Landmark Group’s expansion plans of not only introducing new retail brands into the region but also increasing the number of existing brands,” said Saibal Basu, chief operating officer, Landmark Group Kuwait.
“As a group we try to reach out to our customers in every possible manner and are committed to serve them with the highest standards as we believe our customers deserve the best.”
“Expanding our services is in line with our strategy of broadening the range of our products available and deepening existing customer relationships at the same time, and the new outlet will serve to expand our overall presence in Kuwait,” he said.
The new outlet offers a wide range of products from home fragrances like reed diffusers and electric aroma diffusers, to fragrance oils and exclusive fashion accessories, fashion bags, teen gifts & home décor products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Galvanni unveils big DSS promotions
- Batelco offers Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE