Jumbo wins best PC distributor award
Dubai, November 7, 2012
Dubai-based Jumbo Electronics has won the Best PC Distributor 2012 in Mena award from HP, in recognition of its market expertise and geographical reach.
The company overcame stiff competition from top distribution companies in the Mena region to win the coveted award, a statement said.
“This award is indeed a feather in our cap, as we continue to achieve milestone-upon-milestone in our strong growth journey. We would like to thank all our partners for supporting us in our endeavours,” said Vishesh Bhatia, CEO Jumbo Electronics.
“We attribute our success to our work towards fostering a better distribution environment in the recent years. We continuously add new channel partners in our ranks and have dedicated resources to push more business through the distribution pipeline,” added Bhatia.
“Jumbo electronics was honored with Best PC distributor award in HP MEMA region for achieving highest YoY growth. This reward reflects Jumbo’s ongoing commitment to the brand,” said Mathew Thomas, channel director for HP MEMA region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
- Dubai retailer MAF mulls $1bn investments
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console