New Vision wins LG distribution award
Amman, November 24, 2012
New Vision, the exclusive distributor of LG Electronics’ household appliances, home entertainment and mobile phones in Jordan, has won the MEA 2012 Most Improved Distributor Award.
New Vision will receive the prestigious accolade during an awards ceremony held on the sidelines of the MEA Marketing Conference slated for December 6 in Bangkok, Thailand.
New Vision was selected out of over 40 distributers from across the region, all of whom were evaluated on a monthly basis using the GSFS System. New Vision attained an impressive overall score of 97.4 per cent in the evaluation.
“Receiving this award is a testament to our dedication and commitment in terms of delivering LG Electronics’ premium products and providing outstanding professional after-sales services to the local market,” said CEO of New Vision Qusai Al-Gharaibeh.
“I would like to thank New Vision’s loyal team for their unwavering efforts in enabling the Company to maintain its leading market position and continuously improving upon their performance in a manner that continuously surpasses our expectations.
“I would also like to extend a special thanks to New Vision’s Maintenance Manager and department heads for their strict adherence to Company policies and regulations, and for their top-notch supervision of our daily operations,” he added.
Managing director of LG Electronics Levant, Tae Hun Ryu, said: “This longstanding partnership with New Vision is one we are very proud of, and I would like to congratulate them on receiving this well-deserved award.
“I am confident that New Vision’s resounding success is largely attributed to its sound management team and dedicated staff whose determined efforts are highly appreciated. I firmly believe that this award will further spur the New Vision team to effectively fulfill the company’s 2013 business objectives.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector