Ecco opens third store in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, November 28, 2012
Ecco, a global leading footwear brand, is extending its presence in the UAE with the opening of its third store in Abu Dhabi.
Dalma Mall will see the opening of Ecco’s new store this week. The 1412 sq ft store will offer consumers a selection of innovative, high quality shoes, bags, wallets and accessories.
Ecco is the only major shoe company in the world to own and manage every step of the production process, a statement said.
This ensures that consistent quality is then passed on to the consumer, it added.
Ecco’s new Dalma Mall outlet will offer consumers a wide variety of styles and collections to meet their varied needs.
Consumers at the new outlet will receive a 25 per cent discount on all products in store until December 3.
Basheer Ahmed, general manager of the store, said: “The launch of the Ecco store in Dalma Mall is in line with the expansion plans for the brand in the capital. Our aim is to provide easy access to comfortable footwear to each and every resident in the UAE. We will continue to deliver excellence in customer service, product quality, style and variety.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector