New Vision to install AC system for Syria firm
Amman, December 2, 2012
New Vision, the exclusive distributor of LG Electronics in Jordan, signed an agreement with Mallouk Trading Company, a leading Syria-based automotive dealer, towards installation of a central air-conditioning system.
The AC system will cover 9,000 sq m of Mallouk Trading Company’s Amman-based showroom, management departments and service center.
“We are proud to collaborate with Mallouk Trading Company and are confident that the central air-conditioning system we have installed will provide the company’s customers and employees with convenient and efficient thermostatically-controlled air circulation that is adjustable in the summer and winter,” said New Vision CEO Qusai Al-Gharaibeh.
“Mallouk Trading Company’s decision to partner with New Vision is a testament to the trust it has vested in LG Electronics’ state-of-the-art products.
“This agreement, which emphasizes LG’s confidence in New Vision, is one of five central air-conditioning system installation projects the Company is scheduled to implement over the course of the upcoming period. It is our goal to provide customers with a healthy environment whether in the comfort of their homes or at their workplaces,” Al-Gharaibeh added.
Mallouk Trading Company general manager Abdul Baset Mallouk, stated, “I would like to commend New Vision for continuously delivering such premium products to the local market, and we have full trust in the top-notch quality, reliability and performance of the central air-conditioning system that has been installed.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector