Giordano unveils all-new winter collection
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Giordano, one of the world’s leading international apparel retailers, has rolled-out its new winter collection with leather rider jackets and 100 per cent cotton sweaters, for both men and women, as signature pieces.
The collection which is available in all stores across the region, brings a neat, classic and understated elegance to the cold months, a statement from Giordano said.
The jackets are perfect for the region’s breezy weather during the winter months, lined inside to keep the body warm. Its classic cut provides slim, clean lines complimenting any body type. Paired with heavy indigo denims, the look is further defined, the statement said.
“The new winter collection is the perfect choice for our customers who are looking for an everyday casual and stylish look this season,” said Ishwar Chugani, managing director, Giordano Middle East.
The jackets come in three colours – classic black, camel brown and silver grey. The winter outerwear range for men and women, also includes jackets with multi-pockets, Hoods and 2-in-1 jackets in leather, cotton, nylon and fleece.
Pieces of the outerwear collection are perfect to wear with Giordano’s long sleeve cotton lycra and mock neck stretch tees, the statement said.
To complement the style, a full range of 100 per cent cotton sweaters are available in variety of colours and cuts. From twisted heather red, ash, indigo, granite, spring white, burgundy, duffle gag, sangria, and sapphire, there are many options to create a look this winter. The sweater range also comes with variety of neck details including V-neck, round necks, half and full-zip open for a more versatile statement.
The collection also features 100 per cent cotton plaid shirts, and a variety of cotton compact knit yarn dyed pique polo shirts in black, red and white stripes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs