BenQ posts strong Q3 growth in MEA
Dubai, December 9, 2012
BenQ, a leading provider of digital lifestyle innovations and global DLP education projector leader, has registered a strong 40 per cent year-on-year growth in the Middle East and Africa region until October compared to the same period last year, said a senior official.
According to the latest figures of FutureSource Consulting, during the first to third quarters of the year, BenQ ranked number one making it the leading projector brand in Saudi Arabia with 26.28 per cent market share while ranking number two in Middle East and Africa with 13.23 per cent market share in the same period.
Commenting on the growth, Manish Bakshi, the managing director of BenQ for MEA, said, "Over the years, we have achieved remarkable success in the projector industry thanks to our top-of-the-line and competitively-priced products coupled with aggressive marketing and sales strategy and the support of our channel partners and distributors."
"This has resulted in us being part of the top three brands in the MEA region and we aim to maintain our strong standing in projector technology and innovation," he stated.
He said BenQ's line-up of projectors is packed with innovative features such as the company's very own mercury-free BlueCore light engine projector, TUV Rheinland 3D Full HD Certified projector, and 2nd generation PointDraw interactive projection technology among others.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model