Panasonic launches new kitchen appliance range
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Panasonic, a leading consumer products company, has launched a contemporary range of small domestic kitchen appliances with bold design aesthetics, designed to suit different kitchen styles.
This new collection from Panasonic has been designed using high quality materials and its iconic design features are a treat to the eye, a statement said.
The new range encompasses of the stylish super premium and premium series of new Panasonic Kettles NC-ZK1 / NC-DK1, the pop-up toasters NC-ZP1 / NC-DP1 and the coffee makers NC-ZF1 / NC-DF1.
The products are packed with a sensible no-frills approach to design details, such as embedded blue LED indicators in super premium series and are user friendly.
Latest and stylish trend colour options in black and grey provide a striking counterpoint to the seriously smooth & robust stainless steel finish. The super premium models come in grey colour whereas the premium models come in black.
The new Panasonic pop-up toaster with its dual grill functions also comes with a built in warming rack, perfect for warming croissants and buns. Panasonic offers a safe and durable, state-of-the-art approach to toasting, with a cool-touch application and the use of stainless steel to promote excellent thermal protection and an illuminating browning control indicator panel.
The new Panasonic kettle features a glass water level window ensures easy viewing and the kettle’s sturdy handle is fit for purpose. The kettle sits on a rotating power base for 360̊ use and tidy placement in any corner of the kitchen.
The new Panasonic coffee makers boast high quality stainless steel and glass finish. It also features an elegant stainless steel Keep Warm carafe. It has an 8-cup capacity, paperless filter and blue LED Indicators. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain