Toshiba launches new glasses-free 3D laptop
Dubai, December 24, 2012
Toshiba Gulf has introduced the Satellite P850 3D, the glasses-free version of its P850 laptop series, designed for users looking for the right set of features for superior multimedia and productivity applications.
“The Satellite P850 3D is for users who demand a stylish machine with new and convenient features. This model is one of our premium laptops that boasts of excellent 3D, blended with high-performing specifications that delivers incredible results,” said Santosh Varghese, general manager, computer systems division, Toshiba Gulf.
The new Satellite P850 3D is packed with Windows 8 and powered by 3rd Generation Intel Quad Core processor to guarantee ultra-fast and high-performance computing, a statement from the company said. Featuring Nvidia GeForce GT640M graphics, the Satellite P850 3D delivers a superb entertainment experience and supreme multitasking capabilities.
It features 2D and 3D simultaneous display that enables watching 3D content in one window while simultaneously browsing the web in another. The 15.6” laptop has a face tracking technology for seamless Glasses-free 3D viewing, perfect for gaming or watching 3D movies.
With a Full HD glasses-free 3D Display, HD web camera, and Harman/kardon speakers, the Satellite P850 3D offers a wealth of entertainment features, the statement said.
With four USB3.0 ports, the Satellite P850 3D provides superfast data transfer. The USB sleep-and-charge and sleep-and-music features allow the user to charge mobile devices and play music from an external MP3 player when the laptop is switched off.
The Satellite P850 3D also supports the latest wireless options such as Bluetooth 4.0 and integrated Wi-Fi for optimal connectivity.
The Satellite P850 3D is encased in textured Houndstooth finish with a slim aluminum chassis that boasts elegance and durability. It has a large simple, spacious ClickPad with illuminated keyboard for easy and comfortable navigation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector