Lamcy Plaza to launch DSF raffle promotion
Dubai, January 2, 2013
Lamcy Plaza, a leading shopping destination in Dubai, has announced the launch of its Gold Raffle promotion as part of activities it has lined-up for the Dubai Shopping Festival 2013.
During the one month festival, which commences on January 3, customers who shop for Dh200 ($54.4) at any outlet in Lamcy Plaza will be entitled to participate in the Gold Raffle promotion, which gives away 24 carat gold bars in 30 days to eight winners through weekly draws.
Two customers each will stand a chance to win a 100 gram gold bar every week. Winners will be selected through raffle draws, which will be held on January 13, 20, 28 and February 4.
“Lamcy Plaza is synonymous with offering incredible value to our customers, and this promotion is a perfect example of this philosophy,” said Tim Jones, chief operating officer, Lal’s Group.
“It is fitting that this promotion is centred around Dubai Shopping Festival, one of the most sought-after shopping festivals in the world, and we anticipate a very strong response from customers. We would like to thank our partners, and retail outlets, for helping us to put together this fantastic promotion campaign.”
In an effort to enhance the shopping experience at Lamcy Plaza, the retail pioneer has also lined-up several entertainment offerings, including five free theatrical shows featuring Jack & the Magic Beanstalk, Red Riding Hood & the Wolf, Belle & the Beast, Snow White & the Dwarfs and Cinderella & the Ugly Sisters, the statement said.
In addition to these, children will also have the opportunity to get photographs clicked with the characters. These shows will take place between 6pm and 9pm on weekends (Thursdays and Fridays). There will be three shows each day lasting 20 minutes.
Emirates NBD will also offer its customers shopping at Lamcy Plaza a three month – 0 per cent EMI across the entire mall using their Emirates NBD card.
During the Dubai Shopping Festival, Lamcy Plaza will be operational from 10am to midnight from Sundays to Wednesdays, and until 1am from Thursdays to Saturdays. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ