Eros offers promotions from top brands
Dubai, January 13, 2013
Eros Group, the sole distributor of world-renowned brands in consumer electronics, has announced its promotions for the ongoing Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) across its 30 outlets and electronic chains across the UAE.
Samsung is offering its Samsung Grand Prize promotion where every week one lucky shopper will be chosen to take home the Samsung Grand Prize comprising 13 Samsung products.
Samsung Mobiles has further revised its prices on a wide range with a special focus on Smartphones. Customers can save up to Dh300 ($81.65) on UAE’s number 1 smartphone brand. Shoppers can also choose from a wide range of accessories to complement their phones.
Samsung Digital also has a Buy-1-Get-2-Free offers wherein shoppers when they buy select premium TVs of Samsung will also get a 46-inch LED TV and 39-inch LED TV absolutely free.
Customers can also benefit on a wide range of Samsung panels where special prices and offers make the world’s leading brand a must have in your home.
TCL offers unmatched technology at unbeatable deals across its 3D, LED and LCD TVs. A one year warranty is also now available on all products in India at select service centers in each city.
The Hitachi Full House promotion offer shoppers a chance to spend Dh200 on any Hitachi product and get a raffle ticket where five lucky winners can win five full house mega prizes of appliances.
Each full house mega prize consists of Hitachi Big French refrigerator, front load washing machine, split air conditioner, air purifier, cyclone vacuum cleaner, blender, water dispenser, steam iron, cordless kettle, toaster, rice cooker and stand fan.
Additionally shoppers can spend Dh500 at any Eros Digital Home outlet this DSF and get a raffle to stand a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S3 every day.
Niranjan Gidwani, Deputy CEO of Eros Group said, “DSF has grown to be an annual shopping, entertainment and cultural extravaganza that attracts millions of people from around the world annually. During the month long festival, Eros Group will offer its customers some of the best deals at unbelievable prices from Samsung, Hitachi, TCL and Eros Digital Home.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ