Arabian Oud opens new Riyadh outlet
Riyadh, January 29, 2013
Arabian Oud, a leading specialised perfume retailer and a major luxury fragrance house in the Middle East, recently opened a new branch in Riyadh.
Featuring a new design concept, the new branch is poised to offer customers an ideal shopping experience, providing them with the company’s finest blends and products in the Saudi and regional markets.
The branch opening complements Arabian Oud’s expansion plan for the year 2013, aiming to establish branches across Saudi Arabia and in the process boosting sales through multiple plans and marketing programs that primarily focus on the introduction of new products in line with world-class standards and the most advanced sales techniques.
Arabian Oud’s development manager said: “The opening of the new Arabian Oud outlet in Riyadh strongly demonstrates our continuing thrust to provide customers with value-added, high-quality products and therefore raise the bar for the local perfume industry.
“We will remain steadfast in our commitment to be responsive to the ever-changing industry developments and trends, while reaffirming our position as a leading brand and a pioneering innovator of Arabian fragrances in the region.”
Being the largest retailer of eastern fragrances in the world, Arabian Oud offers more than 250 types of perfumes produced at its Riyadh-based factories and distributed across a global network of branches. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013