Corum to unveil new collections in Dubai
Dubai, February 16, 2013
Corum, a leading Swiss manufacturer of exclusive high-end watches, is set to unveil its latest collections at an exclusive launch evening at the Dubai Mall on February 19.
The unveiling will be held in concert with Corum’s regional partners Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons, and give luxury watch lovers in the Middle East their first look at the glamorous new collections from the Swiss maison.
Presiding over the reveal will be Corum partner and CEO, Antonio Calce and Abdul Hamied Seddiqi, vice chairman of Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons.
Corum brand ambassador and Lebanese diva Elissa, will make a special guest appearance for the occasion, a statement from the company said. She has been the face of the brand around the region, and will be presented with a special watch as an honour by Calce.
The unveiling and the subsequent exhibition of the new Corum collections are a further step in the brand’s strategy of continuing growth in the Middle East region, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013